Benefiting Breast Cancer Services at Chesapeake Regional!
Lace up your running shoes, fill your water bottle and get ready for a day of fun at The Bra-ha-ha 5K Walk, Run, Kids 1-mile Fun Run! This seriously uplifting event kicks off The Bra-ha-ha season of breast cancer awareness and The Bra-ha-ha Awards Show & Auction. Proceeds raised go back to the community by providing free mammograms and breast services to uninsured and underinsured in Hampton Roads. Participants will get a t-shirt, commemorative 5K medal, swag bag and enjoy a great time on the Chesapeake Regional Healthcare campus.
5K Entry Fee Pricing
General Adult Registration for Live 5K
- Early Bird – 3/15 to 4/30: $30
- General – 5/1 to 8/11: $35
- Late – 8/12 to 9/7: $40
- Last Minute – 9/8 to 9/12: $50
Special Live 5K Pricing
- Schools registration: $25.00 until race day
- (13 and under): $25.00 until race day
Virtual 5K Pricing
- Virtual 5K with mailed swag bag: $45
- Virtual 5K with no t-shirt or medal: $35
Your support matters
All proceeds from The Bra-ha-ha® 5K support the Breast Center at Chesapeake Regional Healthcare with free mammograms and related breast health services for the uninsured and underinsured of our community and advanced technology at Chesapeake Regional Healthcare.