Ready. Set. Go.
Lace up your running shoes, fill your water bottle and get ready for a day of fun at the Bra-ha-ha 5K on Saturday, September 9, 2023! It’s going to be a seriously fun morning!
Proceeds from The Bra-ha-ha go back to the community by providing free mammograms and breast health services to uninsured and underinsured in our community. Participants will get a commemorative 5K medal and t-shirt. T-shirt sizes guaranteed if registered by August 9, 2023.
- Date: Saturday, September 9
- Registration/Packet Pick begins: 7:00 am
- Race begins: 8:00 am
- Location: Jennings Outpatient Center
- Address: 844 N. Battlefield Blvd. Chesapeake, VA 23320
5K Entry Fee Pricing
- Advanced – 12/12 to 1/15: $25
- Early Bird – 1/16 to 4/30: $30
- General Entry – 5/1 to 7/31: $35
- Late Entry – 8/1 to 9/1: $40
- Race Week – 9/2 to 9/8: $45
- Day of Entry – 9/9: $50
Packet Pick up
- Date/Time: Friday, September 8 from Noon to 6:00 pm
- Location: Lifestyle Health & Wellness Center
- Address: 800 N. Battlefield Blvd. Chesapeake, VA 23320
*Racers must pick up their own race packets.
The Bra-ha-ha 5K course
- Begins at the Jennings Outpatient Center
- Then from Knell’s Ridge to Medical Parkway
- Then the perimeter of the parking lots behind the 300 Building and Chesapeake Health Department
- Onto Buckley Way
- Followed by an immediate left into the parking lot behind the Lifestyle Center
- Back onto Buckley Way and then around two more times.
- Please be sure to loop around three times for a complete 5K. If you choose not to complete the three loops, let Mettle Events know to ensure proper timing.
First place trophies will be awarded to the first man, woman, and child (12 and under).
Questions? Please call 757-312-6314 or email email@example.com.
To register for the Bra-ha-ha 5K, please visit: https://register.chronotrack.com/r/71383